Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sedan,old doors and building

As I drive around Sedan, i can't help but notice all of the old and dilapidated buildings,
Most of the time the the doors are still attached and seem to highlight the building.

I love old building and the doors that are still hanging on their hinges.

I decided to do a walking photo shoot of some of these old doors,

As I was leaving I noticed this Green Door,

It just happens to be the door to my office

I look at it everyday, So here it is for you to look at.
















Then as I started down the ally; this door appeared and it is right next door to our house, Keeping
all of the contents inside the shed safe, and dry






















Down the street there are several building owned by various people, the one thing in common with them all; their Doors.
















No comments:

Post a Comment